Friday, December 2, 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

What a wonderful surprise I woke up to find this morning. December 2, 2011 marks the first snow of the season at Shepherd's Field! There isn't a lot of it yet, but I am sitting on the couch looking at the window as it continues to fall. Welcome to winter!
Not much yet, but enough to excite me!

Not enough snow to change out of my Converse :)
I am so excited for more snow. I don't mind the cold because it is so warm inside now. I actually have the window cracked a little because the heat is so intense. I've been sleeping in shorts instead of layers for the last week. Today is a great day to be alive: snow, Christmas music, tree to be decorated...thank you Lord for such a blessed time as this.

2 comments:

  1. What a glorious blessing~ Snow!!! Thinking of you and hope you are well. Miss and love you!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos...but your feet have to be freezing! Wishing I was there with you today...to enjoy the snow and the snowman:)

    ReplyDelete