Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Continuing Christmas (because I am irresponsible)

The title is true. I have been irresponsible. Back in the beginning of November, Gretchen sent a couple of things for Henry. My job was to deliver them, however, I instead put them on my table in my room and completely forgot about them. From time to time I would glance at them and think, "I should really get that taken care of," but then I would continue about my day without doing it. Today, December 27, I decided it was about time for me to be responsible. I continued Christmas for Henry Hill by delivering his gifts from his mama. Of course he can't know yet that he has a family waiting for him, but he was very excited to get Christmas presents, and even more excited when I told them they came all the way from America. He told Eric nice and loud where his book came from. Even though it was irresponsible of me to hang on to the gifts for so long, it was rather fun to deliver them as Christmas gifts. I hope these pictures will put forgiveness in his mother's heart now that I've finally done my job :)

Thank you!

Showing Eric his book

Looking at all the pictures

P.S. I am glad I was the messenger because I got the sweetest hugs and kisses

4 comments:

  1. OH sweet Henry~ love that he was so excited about his gifts! Little does he know he has a BIG gift waiting for him in the US!!! His mama is going to eat him up!!! Blessings and love! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jamie. I know you just liked to read the book before bed but I'm sure Henry will share sometimes too:) These photos made my day and I would never hold a grudge:) I love you. love love

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pretty fun afternoon with the boys. Henry was so sweet and silly today. Lots of singing and excitement over the gifts. I love him to pieces!

    ReplyDelete