Monday, March 19, 2012

MARCHing in the Snow

Sunday morning I woke up early to get ready for church. I was excited to get to the city and spend time fellowshipping because things have been a little busy lately and it has been a few weeks since I've been able to get to church. When I got out of the shower, Chrissy told me to look out the window. Our windows tend to fog up so I couldn't understand what I was looking at. I could see the sun shining through the fogginess, but she told me to look harder. I wiped the window like you would wipe the mirror in the bathroom after a steamy shower...


We didn't end up making it to the city for church, but it was a great day anyway. I was so excited to have our first real snow that stayed on the ground for more than five minutes.  I got to spend the morning with some cuties. I did end up working in the afternoon, but is it really work if you are hanging out with the cutest kids in the world while a group sings praise songs to/with them? Henry stole my sunglasses, but he was so adorable in them that I couldn't take them back.
too cool for school
The night was topped off with delicious chicken and dumpling soup as our meal for movie night. Next week we can try again to make it to church, but I'd say the Sunday I just had was pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to spend Sunday~ spending time with some of God's greatest blessings!!! XO

    ReplyDelete